Once upon a time, Mario and his brother, Luigi, wanted to be big stars. So they went to Hollywood! "Momimea!" said Mario. "Uh, yeah. Pizza...and stuff." Luigi responded."It's a bowseria!" Mario said. "Uh?" "Bowser!" "Oh, yeah. What's he doing in Hollywood. Didn't I send him into a boiling pit of lava?" "Ahem." "Fine. Didn't we send him into the lava?" "Oh a boya. Momimea, I a think wea did." "Stop talking like that!" "Fine, homedawg. But I'm in freakin' character!" "Yo, yo. Whateva' fool." said Luigi. "RAWR!" said Bowser. "Where's Peach, Bowser boooy!?" "RAWR!" "You killed her?! AH! DIE!!!" Luigi shot Bowser with a machine gun. "Um...I think he said 'I don't know'." said Mario. "Oops. Oh well, he was never that great anyways." "Luigi!" said the director guy, "You're on in 5!" "Okay!" said Luigi. Then he turned to Mario, "I'm sorry, man. It's not my choice! I'm going to miss you though." Luigi kissed Mario on the lips. "Momimea!" said Mario, "I mean, why'd you do that?!" "I don't know," said Luigi. And then he rode on a flying horse into the sunset. "Well, now that that freak's gone, I should try to find a gig." said Mario to himself. 2 weeks later at Peach's castle "Hmm..." said Peach, "I wonder if there's anything on TV tonight." Peach turned on her enormous (11 square inch) television. On the television was the show Mario starred in! "Tonight on, Spongebob Squarepants!" said the narrator. "I'm sorry Patrick," said Spongebob (played by Mario), "Squidward's not going to do the hustle with you." "NO!!!" yelled Patrick (played by Tom Cruise). "Waaah!" cried Peach, "this show is so ...sniff... sad!"

Copied by: Dyah Ayu Suliandari

Categories:

Leave a Reply